InfinIT - Danish Innovation Network for IT
InfinIT is a Danish network for innovative utilization of IT. The goal of the network is to convert the infinite possibilities that technology offers into concrete collaborations between research and industry.
Therefore, InfinIT invites researchers and enterprises working with or using IT to participate in collaboration projects and the exchange of knowledge, thus creating a forum where researchers, organizations and companies can work together to generate exactly the knowledge that Danish industry and society needs – whether in terms of embedded systems, mobile technology, security, big data, wearables or something else entirely.
The work in infinIT builds upon close collaboration between research and enterprises. The network performs both strategic activities and research activities, of which the major part take their point of departure in a number of focus groups consisting of representatives from both research institutions, public institutions and enterprises. The activities will thus be adapted to the needs and challenges that Danish industry faces.
As such, our major activities are:
- Focus group meetings where researchers and personnel from participating companies exchange knowledge and experiences within a specific field of interest. At the moment, these include:
• Big Data & Business Intelligence
• Processes & IT
• Future Technologies in Smart Society
• Embedded Systems Engineering
• Tracking and Positioning Technologies
• Usability and interaction design
- Workshops and seminars
Director of CISS, Professor Kim Guldstrand Larsen, is Director of InfinIT.